Users and Members; In order to use and / or become a member of WORDLY application, and to benefit from the services provided by the application, it is required to read and accept the articles of responsibility and rules below.
1. PARTIES AND DEFINITIONS1.1. Application: WORDLY Mobile Application,
1.2. User: People who visit the application and are not members,
1.4.COLOR IDEAS INFORMATION AND EDUCATION TECHNOLOGIES COMMUNICATION SOFTWARE CONSULTING PUBLISHING AND VIRTUAL STORAGE TRADE LIMITED COMPANY and the MEMBER accepting the user agreement have been approved in electronic environment.
2. SERVICES AND RESPONSIBILITY OF THE APPLICATION2.1. The application is an application for teaching users vocabulary in a foreign language.
2.2. In order to benefit from all the content in the application, it is mandatory to become a MEMBER. The application may also make certain content available to non-MEMBER standard users. .
2.3. The application is free. However, there may be in-app purchases. WORDLY reserves the right to change the wage policy or prices at any time.
2.4. WORDLY reserves the right to change / restrict / update / renew the content and features of its services. WORDLY always has the right to change the scope and form of paid / unpaid content.
2.5. The user or the MEMBER may in no way be liable to insults, slander, disruptive behavior, unethical behavior, etc. to other members or WORDLY officials in their activities within the application should not exhibit. WORDLY; Users or MEMBERS have the right to restrict, stop, suspend, and cancel MEMBER status from using the Application.
2.6. WORDLY reserves the right to discontinue its current services for a reasonable period of time for technical maintenance, non-availability of internet interruptions and other requirements. WORDLY may set usage rules and policies for the services it provides, make changes on fees, and change these rules unilaterally at any time. The User and the MEMBER agree in advance to abide by these rules and policies.
2.7. WORDLY may 'link' to other websites and / or portals, mobile applications, files, or content owned and operated by third parties. These connections may be provided for ease of reference. Linking is not intended to support that website, mobile application or operators, nor does it represent any representation or warranty of any kind for that website or mobile application content.
2.8 All rights of promotions and campaigns within the application are reserved. WORDLY reserves the right to cancel in case of abuse.
3. RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITY OF USERS AND MEMBERS3.1. The Member undertakes that will not violate the parties and the third parties during the application.
3.2. The MEMBER declares that he / she can only benefit from the application for personal purposes.
3.3. The MEMBER accepts and declares that the services that they are benefiting from certain periodical memberships.
3.4. The MEMBER is solely responsible for the accuracy of the information provided during the membership etc.). WORDLY has no responsibility, directly or indirectly, for any damages the means of entry into the system.
3.5. The MEMBER is responsible for the use of the device.
3.6. The Member may not use the services provided by the application, the data provided or any content, unlawfully, damaging, or against WORDLY or against third parties. The member is responsible for any unlawful acts.
3.7.The rights to use the content. WORDLY is not responsible for any problems that may occur.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL RIGHTS4.1. All visuals, databases, information, documents and all kinds of materials in the application are entitled to WORDLY. The MEMBER and the User are not entitled to use the content of the Application as a part of their personal purposes. The MEMBER and the User declare and undertake that they will not copy, disseminate or make available to third parties, whether commercial or non-commercial.
4.2. The only exception to this article is the social media accounts that are allowed to share via the application within the scope of personal use, provided that they do not interfere with the link and other descriptive data provided.
5. FORCEFUL REASONSCases and failures that may arise in the Law of Obligations, which do not exist on the date of signing of this agreement, which are not foreseen and which develop beyond the control of the parties, and which make it impossible for one or both parties to fulfill their obligations and liabilities partially or completely, are discontinued, The actions that may cause a service interruption by the companies that WORDLY receives service are considered as force majeure (s) by the parties. In case of force majeure lasting more than 30 days, the parties have the right to terminate this agreement unilaterally and without compensation.
6. PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACYWORDLY's statements and reservations about personal information and privacy can also be seen on the page ................... The Privacy Statement announced by the application on the relevant page is an integral part of this contract.
7. TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP7.1.The MEMBER may terminate the membership in the application at any time. Due to the fact that the services benefiting from the price are the services that are expressed instantly, no refund can be requested in case of cancellation of MEMBERSHIP.
7.2.WORDLY may suspend / cancel the MEMBER unilaterally and without notice if the MEMBER does not comply with the rules written in this contract and apply for technical obstacles that will enable the MEMBER to reapply.